News24, Nazar har kabar per
Updated : April 23, 2014 2:42 PM IST
Print This Report    font size
Updated  7/1/2011 10:28:51 AM

50 taken ill following chlorine gas leak in MP



Shahdol(MP): At least 50 persons were taken ill when chlorine gas leaked from a jute mill, about 35 km from here, this evening, police said.

 

Three of them were said to be in a critical condition, they said.

 

The incident occurred following a leak in one of the containers in which chlorine was stored at the Hukumchand Jute Mills, they said.

 

Most of the affected were discharged after being given first-aid while the others were being treated, the police said.

 

The critically ill have been identified as Pram Singh, a security officer with the company, R K Jaiswal and Hempal Sharma, they said.

 

The situation around the factory is completely normal, police said. (PTI)

 Comment( 0 )
    
Post Comment
Name :
Email-Id :
Comment :
Entertainment News