New Delhi, May 18: Congress-JD-S counsel Abshishek Manu Singhvi fighting the jostling media informed and enlightened the curious crowd on following points:
1. SC interim order for the Karnataka floor test at 4 pm tomorrow.
2. Supreme Court also said that member of Anglo-Indian community cannot be nominated
3. Supreme Court also said that oath should be administered to all MLAs before the floor test tomorrow
4. BS Yeddyurappa cannot take any policy decisions until tomorrow
5. SC has delivered a historic verdict, many important directions have been given, one of them being that floor test has to be conducted at 4 pm tomorrow under a protem speaker
6. Protem Speaker will chose mode of floor test. AG's request for secret ballot has been turned down.
7. DGP has to ensure safety of Congress and JD-S MLAs.
8. It is clear that BS Yeddyurappa's letters given today in the court did not disclose how he had any basis for laying stake to form government.
9. SC verdict has upheld constitutional morality and democracy. It's a judgement that should be celebrated. Faith of people in wisdom of SC is vindicated once again. It's set back for a party that wanted to usurp power: Ashwani Kumar,Congress
10 We welcome the Supreme Court's order. We will prove majority on the floor of the House tomorrow, we are ready for floor test: Shobha Karandlaje, BJP