1. Ranbir Kapoor’s actual name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor. Yes. He shares his name with his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor.
2. Ranbir happens to be the first male from the Kapoor clan to graduate Class 10 and finish college.
3. Ranbir Kapoor still takes Rs 1,500 every week as his pocket money from his mother Neetu Kapoor.
4. Ranbir’s diet plan is designed by his mother Neetu and she even used to cut his nails until he moved out of the family house.
5. The first thing that Ranbir bought from his earning was a luxury watch.
6. A diehard foodie, Ranbir loves Sushi, Vada Pav, Dosa, besides home cooked bhindi, jungli mutton curry and paya.
7. While in New York to pursue a course in acting and direction, Ranbir made about 300 short films.
8. The actor suffers from Nasal Deviated Septum, which makes him eat and talk too fast.
9. When it comes to travelling, Ranbir’s handpicked destinations include New York, USA and Venice and Puglia in Italy.
10. Kapoor boy is addicted to mobile game Candy Crush.