Delightful winter is here, bringing with it a lovely respite from the hot summer sun. Oh, but what about the loss of moisture in air and harsh winds that blow? Your skin shudders at the idea of the onslaught it will face now. Here are three homemade packs that you can incorporate in your busy routine so that you can have healthy, glowing skin for all of winter season:
1. Milk Cream and Honey: The "yummilicious" combination of milk cream (malai) and honey is a wonderful skin moisturiser.
- Mix one spoon each of milk cream and honey
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck.
- After 15 minutes rinse it off with warm water and freshen your skin with a splash of cold water.
2. Almond Oil and Milk: Almond milk is a wonderful source of Vitamin E, which is the primary vitamin needed for healthy, beautiful and glowing skin; Vitamin E helps prevent premature aging, reducing the amount of free radicals in the body.
- Apply a blend of a spoon of almond oil and two spoons of raw milk on your face and neck.
- Wash off with warm water and then with cold water to reveal glowing, hydrated skin.
3. Rosewater and Strawberry
Winter markets are filled with luscious strawberries whose vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids are immensely good for your skin.
- Apply the mix of two spoons of mashed strawberry and a spoon of rose water on your face.
- Wash off after 20 minutes and give yourself a lovely complexion.