New Delhi: Karwa Chauth preparations are in full swing and without a beautiful mehndi design the preparations will remain incomplete as it makes you look beautiful.
So here are 5 most beautiful mehndi designs that will help you enhance the beauty of your palms.
1) Indian mehendi designs: Indian mehendi designs are all about complex patterns in the forms of peacocks, flowers, paisleys, swirly designs, etc., intricately made on your hands and feet.
2) Arabic mehendi designs: These designs are a combination of dense and thick lines, consisting of outlines of leaves, vines, flowers, etc. Here the focus remains more on the thickness of the decorative outlines that partially cover your hands as well as feet.
3) Indo-Arabic/Pakistani: These mehendi designs from our neighbouring country Pakistan are more on the lines of Indo-Arabic mixed patterns.
4) Bengali-style mehendi designs: Who needs to wear bangles when they can get them tattooed with henna on their arms? Check out the beautiful Bengali style mehndi desing to make the Karwa Chauth special.
5) African/Moroccan designs: Mehendi designs from the Middle East is all about geometric patterns like lines, squares as well as dots.