Being IN your forties- any women that isn't there yet, I have to say to you,Eupohoria is coming to you - Tori Amos.
The 20s give you confusion, the 30s give you exhaustion from the responsibilities of work and motherhood, the 40s teach you to Chill!!! You're beyond any sadness. Many women look forward to being 40, because you get to be in a respectable position wrt work and you're children are grown up and your better-half has also grown up or has fallen in love with his nightly drinks!!!!
Here are 5 Bollywood Celebrities that help you feel good about embracing your 40s:
* Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: She's maintained her beauty and her poise throughout. Throughout her turbulent relationships with Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi, or the obscene weight gain post delivering Aaradhya, she was as composed as her statue at Madame Tussauds! We just can't seem to get enough of her!
* Malaika Arora Khan: 'Chal Chaiyya Chaiyya' girl's Jawani and beauty it seems will never reach its dawn!! She follows a 2-hour daily workout routine along with a strict diet. She's an example for women to embrace their attributes.
* The otherwise Mast Mast girl, known for her Bindaas attitude, isn't so bindaas about her beauty and weight. Post delivering two babies, she has maintained her weight and she looks just as fresh and energetic as she did during those scintillating numbers back in the 90s!
* She broke out big time with that leopard print number in her Churake Dil Mera song, Akki (her hero in the film), along with many other men were bonkers for her! Women from South India have a really hard time to infuse into the mainstream Bollywood circles because of their stubborn accents, super-curvy figures, chubby faces and the biggest taboo - dusky skin tones. She was the complete opposite - tall, svelette, sharp features, spoke Hindi very well and could dance like a dream! She is just as swoon-worthy in her 40s!
* She came into the industry when the oomph factor was in demand! Lots of hot numbers and Urmila was the reigning Marathi queen! She made her niche in the subtle, girl next door type of characters! Her distinct features and her expressive eyes were her USP! Her charm and innocense has been entact and she still turns heads when she arrives at movie premiers, events and parties!