A fresh pairing screening on-screen is like the first taste of mangoes in the midst of harping summers! A welcome change, awakening yet bringing with it a much needed familiarity. Thus the familiarity would be the big-screen experience and the welcome change would be the compatibility of the new pair.
Here are 5 Fresh Bollywood pairs we're eagerly waiting to see in theaters:
* Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh: Let's picture: the girl next door meets the gunda from the galees. She brings normality in his life, he brings thrill. Makes you want to hum, Aagaaz ye hai to anjaam hoga haseen, deewane parwane marne se darte nahin, types of hype!
* Kangana Ranaut and Sushant Singh Rajput: They would be perfect for a historical remake. They're both very polished in their nuances, still when needed, fluid when required. Some Raja from an empire comes to rescue his Rani from the ravenous enemies.
* Sonakshi Sinha-Ayushmann Khurana: Comedy Central comes to Big Screen, right here, peeps! They both have that rustic charm and appeal! Some small-town drama in the backdrop with stomach-churning dialogues!
* Arjun Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor: Besides having Ranveer Singh in common (Shes debuted with him and he's Arjun's bestie), they both give off this uptown, metrosexual, slick, practical vibe. Maybe an urban couple handling citylife - work hard, party harder, nucleur family type of setting.
* Rajkummar Rao and Anushka Sharma: They're both so versatile because they don't focus so much on their bodies, as in working out like crazy! That's the reason for their fluidity! He has this sensible, straight vibe and she's the complete go-getter! It will be terrific to see the polar opposites come on screen in a grey plot, where nothing is right or wrong! The only right is reality.