The best of the best stars formed the breath-taking constellation of Vogue Beauty Awards 2017. With enormous movie hits to their name and and huge fan-following, they arrive in their best garbs to fuel the fantasies of their followers even further. Here are 8 of the best-dressed at the event:
1. Navya-Naveli Nanda: With an avalanche of talent, grace and poise in her genes, she didn't disappoint. In a long, shimmery gown paired with a subtle belt, by designer Monisha Jaisingh, she left everyone star-struck.
2. Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan: Aishwarya made a grand appearance in black, ruffled gown paired with scarlett-red heels. The off-shoulder number was created by the famous designer from Istanbul - Nedret Taciroglu. The knightangle of the night also won the Beautiful Global Indian Icon award.
3. Sunny Leone: Flauting her perfectly tanned skin and tonned legs in a strapless black gown featuring an oversized bow on one-shoulder, Sunny was ever-so glamorous in a Label D gown.
4. Disha Patani: Clinchg the Fresh Face Award, Disha was snapped flaunting her fit frame in a textured Nikhil Thampi creation that accentuated her legs, an almost bare back and a delicate waist. Disha looked hotter than usual and her look was aptly complimented by a soft updo.
5. Bhoomi Pednekar: In a creation by designer Atsu. Bhumi, once again, wasn't afraid to experiment with her style by wearing a golden loosely fitted gown. Her mid-parted straight hair made her look too boring.