This Diwali season, Fusion Won! You get one life, experiment! The leading ladies of Bollywood have taught us just that!
Here are 5 of the best dressed from the Bollywood party scene:
* Shilpa Shetty Kundra: Regal and a tall glass of wine in a slick red Manish Malhotra creation with a silver-embroidered blouse. The trinklets in the blouse were an African inspired design. Simple, yet festive! (My kind of style)
* Sonam Kapoor in a regal and classic Manish Malhotra Saree with heavy beadwork and cystal-work. The off-shoulder style is a hit this season. White always works, be it day or night.
* My favourite kinda blue! The gypsee top with the traditional long, skirt type of lehenga! Such a superhit, it was a Manish Malhotra creation. Fusion personified!
* Mira Kapoor: Fusion Personified 2. She brought the 80s "oye oye" Sangeeta Bijlani look back! The Dhoti style jumpsuit in a pastel with golden work was best for a relaxed evening for "teen patti" and "daru".
* Karishma Kapoor : Her's was a creamy layered kurta, the lovely chiffon material gave her alot of oomph. Then to pair it up with a heavy-embroidered Varun Bahl jacket gave it a formal and festive touch. Superbly co-ordinated.