The Blazer, the one word to describe the garment - versatile! From flukey to occassional to formal, blazers can be the perfect annexation to any outfit to really create a look together.
Here are Five ways to wear a blazer, with five of Bollywood's leading ladies:
* Parineeti Chopra: Wear it as a dress! The length of a long blazer is perfect to be a dress. However, for winters, wear it with printed or plain tights and boots! Accessorize with a printed clutch and hoop earrings and you've mastered the fusion look!
* Sonam Kapoor: Wear it with cropped pants and white (collared or T) shirt. The Blazer is flattering if you have large hips and the cropped pants give you some more length. Thus the overall look makes you look leaner.
* Kareena Kapoor: Wear it with a high waisted, long skirt. The long skirt or a pencil skirt is great for winters and the high waist gives you a hourglass figure. The blazer with the skirt can either be for an office meeting or for a lunch with your gals!
* Aalia Bhatt: Wear it with denims, distressed denims or stripped pants. The perfect colors for this type of informal look are greys, bottle greens and blacks. Its great for traveling during winters and also for a night out clubbing. You can also accessorize with woolen or silk scarves.
* Samantha Ruth: Wear it with matching pants to create a monotone look. Monotones work for all seasons and give you a very pleasant and composed look. To make it a bit more diverse change the material of your shirt - such as lace, silk, plaids or velvettes. Accessorize with metalics.