Bollywood divas are the first ones to tap into new trends. It's a part and parcel of their job as they have to constantly re-invent themselves and also to create new characters on screen!
Here are 6 Bollywood Outfits that became fashion trends
* Mumtaz-style sarees. Every party scene was filled up with this style of sarees with ladies jiggying in twists!
* Sadhna with her tight-fitting salwars. Perfect for those hour-glass figures!
* Sridevi took the simple chiffon saree and gave it a dazzling effect, elevating its sensuality factor by a gazillion!
* The heavily embellished blouse with matching work on the pallu of sarees (both in monotones) was a big trendsetter in the 90s.
* For the bindaaz bandees, Patiala salwars with short kurtas and jholis. Simple and Chic. Fitting all ocassions.
* Kareena's Long t-shirt with patiala salwars gave rise to the fusion trends in India. This is a true blend of western and Indian trends!