Aluva (Kerala), Sep 17: Malayalam actor-director Nadir Shah was on Sunday questioned by Kerala Police for over four hours in the Malayalam actress abduction case before being allowed to go. He had appeared before the police probe team on Friday, but after a while, fell sick. Following the advice of a medical team, police had stopped the questioning and let him go. Shah reached the Aluva Police Club at 10 a.m. and underwent a medical check up before the questioning began. Emerging at 3 p.m, Shah told the waiting media that it was on the direction of police that he decided to seek medical advice after he fell sick on Friday, but said that he wanted it to go on as he wanted to clear his name. "There was a media hype against me and lots of lies are being spread against me, so more than anyone else, it's my need that I come clean... I answered all the questions that were put up to me and police were friendly towards me," said Shah. He also maintained that superstar Dileep, arrested for alleged involvement in the conspiracy behind the abduction, is innocent. The police probe team will now submit the details of the questioning to the Kerala High Court on Monday as Shah's anticipatory bail plea is before it. The high court last week directed the police probe team not to arrest Shah till September 18, but asked him to appear before the police probe team. Sunday was the second time that Shah was questioned at length. In June, he and Dileep first appeared for questioning and were allowed to go after a marathon 13-hour-long session. But on July 10, Dileep was arrested after further questioning and since then he has been in the Aluva sub-jail as three of his bail peas were turned down. Monday will be a crucial day in the case, as Shah's anticipatory bail is posted for hearing as is Dileep's wife and actress Kavya Madhavan, while the trial court will pronounce its verdict on Dileep's fourth bail plea.