New Delhi, 1 Oct: If you have missed the recent Amazon and Flipkart festival special sale, you needn't worry as Amazon India if planning another one after its Great Indian Festival Sale, as per the company managed to sell 2.4 times more phones than the last Diwali sale and claims that it was the biggest event of the year 2013 when it had launched in the country. Since Dussehra is over, Amazon has planned to lure in more customers before the Diwali sale.
Amazon will organise another Great Indian Festival Sale from October 4. The 5-day sale will start on October 4 and will conclude on October 8.Amazon has also advertised some previews of the deals and discounts which will be offered for the sale next week.
What can you expect from Amazon ‘Great Indian Festival Sale’:
1. Buyers will get 10 percent additional cash back if they use their Citibank credit and debit card for
making the payment.
2. Offers will be on products including Samsung, Sony, HP, LG, Nokia, and Apple
3. If buyers use their ‘Amazon Pay’ balance they can get 15 percent of the value back in return.
4. Over 10 crore products will available for the deals and offers on the website
5. Products like Apple iPhone and a PlayStation 4 will be the best deal to look out.
6. Brands like OnePlus, Dell, Honor, and Vivo will be the part of the ‘Great Indian Festival’ Sale.
7. Buyers will also get ‘No Cost EMI’ and exchange offer across the products products