New Delhi, Oct 14: Finally, your wait is over and Amazon is here with its various amazing deals that will certainly make you buy some items for you, your family, friends and colleagues. Diwali gives us many reason to purchase things, and Amazon will spoil you for choices. The sale has begun today and will run till October 17. You will get offers, cashbacks and further discounts even on your cards as well. Today we will unravel various offers of smartphones at Amazon's Great India Festival sale.
You can get big discounts on Redmi 4, iPhones, Asus Zenfone 3, OnePlus 5, etc. If you have an SBI debit and credit card, you can further enjoy an additional 10 percent cashback. To qualify for the offer, customers will need to ensure their minimum order is worth Rs. 5,000. The cashback is capped at a maximum value of Rs. 1,750 per card account. The cashback will be credited by 17 January 2018.
If you don't have SBI cards, you can load cash in your Amazon Pay balance and make payments with it. For minimum orders worth Rs. 250, Amazon is offering 10 percent cashback (maximum cashback of Rs. 500) for Amazon Pay users. The cashback will be credited to customers' accounts within 5 days of a product getting shipped.
See the sizzling deals:
1) Apple iPhone 7 32GB: the phone is available at a discounted price of Rs. 37,999 (MRP Rs. 49,000) at Amazon's Diwali sale. It features a 4.7-inch Retina display with 3D Touch support. iPhone 7 comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera with optical image stabilisation support and a 7-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone is water and dust resistant. Amazon is offering a no-cost EMI offer on major credit cards. You can also make use of a bundled exchange offer to get an additional instant discount up to Rs. 9,500.
2) Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch: The 2017 variant of the MacBook Air is priced on the Amazon's Diwali sale. The MacBook Air features a 13.3-inch display and is powered by Intel Core i5 processor, supported by 8GB of RAM. It comes with a 128GB SSD and runs macOS Sierra out of the box. If you're looking for a compact laptop, the MacBook Air will meet your requirement.
3) YI Home Camera: If you are searching for an economical security camera, the YI Home camera is down to Rs. 1,990 from Rs. 6,990) on Amazon's diwali sale. The YI Home camera is a network-based wireless camera. It is capable of capturing video in 720p using a wide-angle camera lens. It also offers support for two-way audio and real-time streaming on your smartphone using an app. You can add a 32GB memory card to add storage capabilities on the camera.
4) Redmi 4 64GB: The phone is down to Rs. 9,499 from Rs. 10,999) at Amazon's Diwali sale. The phone features a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It features a 5-inch display running at a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The Redmi 4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, supported by 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0.1 out of the box and comes with a 4100 mAh battery.
5) Asus Zenfone 3 32GB: The phone is priced at Rs. 10,999 (MRP Rs. 22,999) at Amazon's diwali sale. It features a 5.2-inch full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, supported by 3GB of RAM.. It runs Android 6.0 out of the box. The Zenfone 3 features a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone offers 2650 mAh battery and comes with a 1-year standard manufacturer warranty.
6) OnePlus 5 64GB: Despite the fact that there are no direct discounts on the OnePlus 5, but there are various methods to save money on your purchase if you are planning to buy one. Amazon is offering an extra Rs. 4,000 off on the exchange value of your old smartphone when you pair your purchase with the exchange offer. Amazon is offering a free 12-month accidental damage insurance with the OnePlus 5 (powered by Kotak 811). You can download the Prime Video app on your OnePlus 5 and get Rs. 250 as Amazon Pay Balance. On top of it all, paying with SBI Bank cards can fetch you an additional 10% cashback.