It's Sidharth Malhotra's birthday today and the actor has now turned 31!
It's amazing how with just few films, he has grabbed a good place in B-town, and is counted among the top stars today!
From playing the role of a dashing hunk in SOTY, to having matched the character of a gangster in Ek Villain, Sid always nailed it with perfection drilled to the core.
Today on his Birthday, we bring to you 5 facts about Sidharth, that we bet you didn't know about him.
1. Film Student Of The Year wasn't supposed to mark the debut of Sid in Bollywood. He was supposed to make his debut in Bollywood in Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra, but because of some contractual restrictions by Gladrags, the actor couldn't nod for the film.
2. What's more shocking is that Sid was an international name even before Bollywood happened. He has also walked ramps in many fashion capitals of the world - Paris, Milan, New York and where not!
3. You must not have noticed but the hunk also made his television debut in 'Prithviraj Chauhan' with Rajat Tokas.
4. The hunk is quite an artist too. He sketches cartoons in his spare time.
5. Sidharth loves playing Rugby and it was this game that he got inspired to take fitness seriously. And who doesn't admire his sculpted body today!
Hmm, the B'day boy is indeed Kukkad Kamaal Da!
News24 Bureau Tulika Bishnoi