The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has issued notifications for the position of officers, specialist and chemist. All the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information before applying for this government job.
Qualification: The candidate should have an MBBS degree or post graduate or diploma holder. The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of experience or its equivalent degree holder.
No of the posts: 32
Name of the posts:
1) Marketing Officer - Group-I - Survey, Training Quality Control)
2) Specialist Grade-III - Bio-Chemistry
3) Assistant Chemist
Last date to apply: August 10, 2017
Age: The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 (for the post 1 and 3) and 40 years (for the post - 2).
Selection procedure: For this Govt Job, the candidates will be selected according to the performance in written examination and interview.
According to the notification, the pay scale is as follows:
1) For post 1: Rs 44,900-1,42,400 per month
2) For post 2: Rs 15,600-39,100 per month, and Rs 6,600 grade pay
3) For post 3: Rs 9,300-34,800 rupees and Rs 4,800 grade pay
Application fees: Application fees for general category Rs 25 and there will be no fees for SC, ST, PH, women
How to apply: Candidates can log on to the official website of UPSC and fill all the required details and submit the application fees.