Its actually quite difficult to describe Katrina Kaif' Style as she is quite experimental. Although she is a big believer in the phrase "Less is More". With an overdrive of the OTT styles, over-embellished and over accessorized looks happening in Bollywood, Katrina has brought a new wave of simplicity with her sartorial choices. She opts for elegance through simple silhouettes and minimal jewellery.
Here are Five of her best Red Carpet Outfits:
1) GQ Awards: Black Body-hugging Gown. The gown accentuated her well-toned body and the colour complimented her peachy skin-tone.
2) Elie Saab, Red Lace Gown at Cannes Film Festival 2015. The gown hugged her in the right places and the colour depicted her mood in those days as she was head over heels in love with Ranbir Kapoor!
3) Ziad Nakad's, blue gown at IIFA Awards 2017: Katrina was very much workin' the elaborate sleeveless ball gown in beautiful shades of blue. The number was cinched at the waist with a matching blue belt-like detail featuring a bling broach in the centre. Channeling her inner ice-maiden!
4) Oscar De La Renta black and nude-toned, laced gown. The colour combo of black and nude, compliments her bronzed/tanned skin really well that evening!
5) Canary, yellow , Tony Ward Gown: Katrina dazzled in the sequinned gown with sheer yoke panel near the neck resembled one worn by Belle in Beauty and the Beast. The plunging neck and back highlighted her svelte figure.