We're so proud that the world's most beautiful woman, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, as she happens to be from our country. In addition to being gorgeous, her fashion sense has continued to astonish us as she is experimental as well as promotes our very own Indian designers on the international platform. Since she is our very dear Bahu (the daughter in law of the first family of Bollywood), we kind of tend to prefer her in traditional outfits. Her Saree selection, specially, ranges from sexy to pure to the 'apsara' within minutes!
Here are 5 of her best red-carpet Sarees:
* At Cannes, she stunned (just post baby) in a white and gold ensemble with a heavy-work blouse. Her tanned make-up was perfect as it gave all the spotlight to her outfit. It was an Abu Jani creation.
* Again at Cannes, Aishwarya chose a sleek black and gold Sabyasachi Saree. Black is a great colour to camouflage those days that you don't feel up to dress up. The toned down make-up and the subtle, matching gold band in her hair was a great accessory as it was a nod to the 70s classic style.
* Experimenting with a mixed net and brocade style saree with heavy work velvet blouse for a movie premiere in Toronto. The different prints in her outfit blended well and didn't outshine the other at all.
* She stunned us in a gold and emerald Sabyasachi for her movie premiere. This time, contrasting colours, very much reminiscent of the times of our regal and royal history. The Gold Net Saree complimented her caramel skin colour to no end and the emerald green blouse was just like the jewel that she didn't wear.
* The stunning white, kaamdani saree she wore at a store launch immediately made her the modern, dream girl for women and men. She completed the look with beautiful pearl, chaand-baalis and golden bangles.