In the last 2.5 years or so, our bindaas Desi Girl has turned into a Global Icon of sorts. It all began with when she bagged her TV series Quantico. Since then shes been based abroad. This past year has been a good one for PC, her Hollywood debut Baywatch created quite a stir and later the actress' various appearances at awards and Television Interviews.
While Aishwarya Rai was quite faque with her bumbling smiles, uncoordinated outfits and the lumbering accent she put on. It was a great effort, however QueenPri or rather PeeCee has brought on the realness and relatability factor on TV.
Here are 5 International magazine covers that she has graced and made us proud:
* Depicting the less is more look - the wet hair, minimal makeup, a rosey lip gloss and a flowy dress to give her the girl next door vibe. Although she doesn't have to pretend to be, she is the girl next door.
* Daddy's lil girl, a tatoo she had got in her fathers memory, PeeCeel was riding on the success of Quantico, completely fearless and ready to conquer Hollywood by storm. She was called Quantico's Divine.
* Time Magazine: When Priyanka Chopra made it to the 100 Most Influential People by TIME magazine, the world couldn’t stop talking about her and walking through the amazing series of success that she achieved in such a short period of time. Time, ironically, had stood still to applaud the women that has achieved the pinnacle of success.
* Maxim: Men, need I say more? Just oggle away! How sad that she got trolled for having photoshopped her armpits! Is anyone even staring at her armpits, is my question!
* This was during the shooting of Baywatch. Recreating the cult classic TV series didn't seem like a daunting task for her at all. She brought much flavour and diversity to the starcast, making us feel so proud. She breezed through the movie with ease, just as her hair in the mag!