New Delhi: The wait is over. This state-of-the-art budget smartphone is all set to enter India soon. Users have been waiting for this since last months. The highlights of this phone are its price and its metallic body. Reports suggest that it will be marketed as a budget smartphone.
Well, we are talking about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. It is likely to be launched on January 19. It was launched in China in August last year. Redmi Note 4 was launched in two variants- 2GB of RAM/ 16GB inbuilt storage model for Rs 9,000), while the 3GB of RAM/ 64GB storage model was for Rs 12,000.
*Dual-SIM (Micro+Nano)runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
*5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 401ppi
*Powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
*13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture
and dual-tone LED flash
* 5-megapixel front camera 4 sports an 85-degree wide angle lens
* Supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration
* Fingerprint scanner on rear panel,infrared sensor
* Connectivity options: GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, and Glonass
* 4100mAh battery*measures 151x76x8.35mm,weighs 175 gramsXiaomi Redmi Note 4*Likely colours: Grey, Gold, Silver