New Delhi, June 21 (IANS) Summer is the right time for ushering fabulous fashion trends, be it apparel, jewellery, footwear or accessories. As the mercury soars high, adorning oneself with minimal jewels has become a new trend.
Nishant Tulsiani, Director at Anaqa and Parneet Thukral, co-founder at Gioielli have listed few tips:
* Tassels are quite in vogue these days. Be it danglers, chokers or ear cuffs, tassels have become a trending choice among young ladies.
* Swarovski stones are another great style trending this season. Giving a luxe essence yet confining to your budget, stunning and chic neckpieces, danglers and rings embellished with crystals can be an interesting addition to your summer wardrobe.
* Single and double layered chains with edgy pendants are a must-have.
* Dainty ear studs and bracelets encrusted with semi-precious gemstones in lively yet subtle tones of pink, aqua and green are another trend this year.
* The ancient trends are coming back in a more grandiose way touching upon every fashion segment. Taking cue from the Greek mythology and Victorian era, jewellery in flaunting motifs of wings or feathers and vintage pearl jewellery are also becoming a hit with the ladies.
* Tribal jewellery in oxidized silver is also grabbing great style statement for the season. Chunky and bold necklaces, stunning cocktail rings and jhumkis in oxidized silver with a tint of brass gives an elegant styling essence.
* Chokers have come to the forefront of fashion in a big way. This particular accessory in versatile style and detailing is setting fashion goals both for traditional and western outfits. A contemporary style satin or lace choker with a dangling pearl or a crystal can give a classic makeover to your western outfit.
Chokers in antique gold finish with crystals and tassels are also trending these days. On the other hand, a statement choker crafted in kundan or polki can give a mesmerizing touch to a traditional outfit.