New Delhi: There is yet another attractive offer for Jio users. After a series of free data offers by Jio, the latest offer makes your Jio your cost effective. This time around you will get a cashback when you get a recharge. Read on to find out how the offer works.
Flipkart-owned mobile wallet PhonePe has come out with a limited offer that gives you a flat Rs 75 cash back on Jio prepaid recharge. To continue the benefits of the Jio Summer Surprise and Dhan Dhana Dhan offers, you have now recharge your numbers. You can continue to get 1 GB data per day for 84 days at a recharge of Rs 399 under the revised "Dhan Dhana Dhan" offer.
10 things you must know about Jio recharge cashback offer:
1) The offer is valid from August 14 to 11.59 pm on August 21.
2) To get Rs 75 cashback, minumim recharge of of Rs 300 is required.
3) Offer can be availed on first Jio prepaid recharge during the offer period.
4) Offer available on advance Jio prepaid recharge also.
5) Valid for both iOS and Android devices.
6) You can use cashback for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
7) You are not allowed to withdraw cashback amount to bank account or transfer it
8) If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
9) The transaction has to be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app.
10) If you exceed monthly wallet transaction limit of Rs 20,000, the cashback is credited to your wallet on the first day on the next month.