New Delhi: This is a must read for all Jio users. Jio services have already become paid from April. But the paid services were sweetened by Jio under Jio Prime by making first 90 days of services free with recharges of Rs 303 or more. However, this offer ends in a few weeks. Thus, it is important for you know about validity and balance of your plan, so that you do not suffer losses. We will tell you how to go about it.
Knowing balance is important so that you can buy the next recharge on time. Knowledge about validity is important too as once it ends, whatever balance you have can be adjusted against your SMS or data, depending on your plan choice.
How to check Jio plan, validity, balance using MyJio App.
1.Open MyJio app,login using password or SIM verification
2. When you open the app, balance will appear on top
3. If you have Jio Summer Surprise/ Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan plan, and never opted for any top up, your balance may show nil
4.To know your Jio plan and validity, open the menu by swiping towards the right from the left edge.
5.Then,click on My Plans option. You will know the validity, and when your Jio Prime membership ends
How to check Jio plan, validity, balance on Web
1. Go to Jio.com website, click on the Sign In option on top-right
2. You can log in your Jio account using a password or OTP
3. After you log in, you will see balance on top
4. For checking validity, scroll down, and click on the My Plans option
5. At the bottom, you will see the date of expiry
6. To generate statement go to My Statement option. It will detail your data consumption, and charges levied
7. For statement you pop-ups must be active as the statement is generated as PDF file in a pop-up.