Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber has told fans he won't be taking his "Purpose" tour to Argentina. The star took to Twitter on Monday to break the news in a series of posts where he expressed his regret at the situation, which he said was his "lawyer's advice", reports dailymail.co.uk. "Argentinian Beliebers (Bieber's fans) I would like nothing more than to bring the 'Purpose' tour there but until the legal conditions change there I can't," Bieber wrote. "Argentina, I do love you. It is in fact one of my favourite places to tour. I wish this was not the case. My lawyers say it is what it is," he added. A judge issued an arrest warrant for the "What do you mean?" hitmaker to question him about a criminal case involving one of his bodyguards' alleged assault on a photographer. The arrest warrant was revoked last year but according to tmz.com, Bieber's team is concerned that the judge will change his mind if the star tries to enter the country as the case is still pending. Judge Albert Julio Banos reportedly ordered the Canadian singer's "immediate detention" because of a warrant stemming from an incident which took place in Buenos Aires in 2013. His bodyguards, Hugo Alcides Hesny and Terrence Reche Smalls, were also reportedly subject to the same warrant.