New Delhi, Sep 21 Reliance Digital is offering a 70 percent buyback on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus of the original purchase price on return of the device after a year. Customers can pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at Reliance Digital, Amazon.in, www.Jio.com and Jio Store.
Reliance Jio has launched a tariff plan especially for iPhone 8. The Rs 799 plan will provide 90 GB of data per month for post-paid users, over and above the free voice, SMS and complimentary subscription to Jio's premium applications. the Rs 799 plan is also available for pre-paid users with a 28 day validity.
Here're the steps to pre-order iPhone X along with the Jio Buyback Scheme by following these steps
- User needs to visit Jio.com website
- Select iPhone variants as per the need, only one device can be booked per mobile number
- Then enter Pincode and select state
- Proceed to checkout
- Then user needs to enter personal details like Name, email id and mobile number
- Select Payment option
- Pay the pre-booking amount
- After the above process users will receive a pre-booking confirmation notification (email/SMS)
The company also offers an additional cash-back by using Citi credit or world debit cards.
With IANS Inputs