Kozhikode (Kerala): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday targeted Pakistan, saying that there is only one country that is exporting terror to the whole world.
He said that terrorism is affecting India's neighbours, including Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
Here is Key Points of PM Modi's speech:
* I want to tell Pak people, India is ready to fight you. If you have strength, come forward to fight against poverty
* People of Pak should ask their leaders- India & Pak got freedom in same year but India exports software & your leaders export terrorists.
* India has been successful in isolating Pakistan, and will intensify that so that you are completely isolated.
* A day will come when people of Pakistan will go against its own Govt to fight terrorism.
* Let's see who wins? who is able to defeat poverty and illiteracy first, Pakistan or India?
* Let's fight a war on poverty, let's see you wins the battle.
* I accept your challenge of going for a war, come if you have guts.
* I want to talk to the people of Pakistan; have no expectation from Pakistan leadership.
* Pakistani people should question their leaders: Both country got independence in 1947. Today, India exports software's and Pakistan, terrorism.
* Pakistan people should realise that Pak leadership is trying to fool them on Kashmir. They should question their leadership when you couldn’t even handle East Pakistan earlier, and PoK and Balochistan now, then how’re you going to handle Kashmir.
* Pak top leaders (read Nawaz Sharif) read speeches written by terrorists.
* There's anger in entire country post-Uri attack.18 of our soldiers sacrificed their life after our neighbour exported terrorists there.
* The entire nation is proud of the sacrifices and bravery of our soldiers.
* India will not bow down before terrorism.
* In past few months, 17 infiltrations by Pakistan were foiled by our brave soldiers.
* Our 18 soldiers had to sacrifice their lives because of terrorists exported by our neighbouring country.
* Terrorism is the enemy of humanity. We need to join our hands to defeat terrorism.
* Whenever news about terrorism comes, news also comes either the terrorist came from there or like Osama went there after the act.
* Question is not only about India, everywhere this is one country which is exporting terrorism everywhere.
* I can see a lot of potential to make sure that this 21st century becomes Asia's 21st century.