Nick lands Priyanka in Bollywood trouble, producer blasts desi girl...Katrina will be Salman's girl now

Mumbai, July 28: Desi girl seems to have rubbed the desi film industry the wrong way by her secret engagement with Nick Jonas. One of the producers has gone to the extent of calling Priyanka Chopra "unprofessional".It couldn't have been a worse engagement gift for Priyanka. Producer of Salman Khan's 'Bharat' is livid after Priyanka decided to quit the project.  "Priyanka told us she had to exit due to her engagement, two days ago. It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly," Reel Life Productions CEO Nikhil Namit was quoted as saying. Reel life is bankrolling 'Bharat'. However, other Bollywood sources say that Priyanka had given prior indications to the 'Bharat' team that she may opt out for personal reasons.Reports says that Salman is desperate to find a replacement, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez reportedly are probable choices to replace Priyanka. Sources say that Katrina is front runner. Meanwhile, filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar announced he will announce the leading lady for his upcoming directorial "Bharat" soon."Yes yes yes... We will announce the leading lady of 'Bharat' soon. We have been shooting non-stop and simultaneously preparing for international schedules," Zafar tweeted on Saturday.The filmmaker on Friday announced that actress Priyanka Chopra has opted out of the Salman Khan starrer for a "very special" reason.The first schedule included shooting for a grand circus sequence.The director previously worked with the "Dabangg" star in blockbusters like "Sultan" and "Tiger Zinda Hai"The film is an official adaptation of a 2014 South Korean film "Ode To My Father". It is produced by Atul Agnihotri's Reel Life Production Pvt Ltd and Bhushan Kumar's T-Series."Bharat", which will be shot across locations in Abu Dhabi and Spain, besides Punjab and Delhi, is slated for an Eid release in 2019.News24 Bureau/ IANS