New Delhi, Dec 26: Bollywood actor, Salman Khan is known for his versatility and acting skills in the industry. Completing 25 years in Bollywood, Salman has had a huge fan following over time.
There is a never a time that Sallu Bhai of Bollywood disappoints his fans, on his 51st birthday on 27th November, here are some unknown facts about him:
1. Other than being an actor, Salman Khan always wants to be a writer. Salman wrote films like ‘Chandramukhi’ and ‘Veer’. Alongside, the story of “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love” was Salman’s idea for which he was given credit in the movie.
2. With so many love rumours that take over the media industry with Katrina Kaif, it is known that Salman never watches Katrina's movies.
3. When it comes to food, Salman loves Chinese food and his all time favorite restaurant is China Green in Mumbai.
4. Unlike others, Salman Khan loves soft malmal handkerchief instead of a cotton handkerchief.
5. Reports suggest that Salman khan’s fans have opened a new restaurant named BhaiJaanz in Mumbai. The restaurant walls are decorated with Salman’s movie trivia. The restaurant has all of Salman’s favorite dishes on the menu as decided by Tabrez Sheikh, former chef of Radisson London.
6. Salman Khan was offered Baazigar before Shahrukh Khan. However, Salman Khan doesn’t like to play negative roles so he rejected the role which changed the fate of Shahrukh Khan.
7. In September 2015, a leading magazine announced him” The Most Attractive Personality “ in India.
8. Salman doesn’t have an email id on his name. He chooses to avoid communicating through email. When asked about it, he said that he prefers picking up the phone and telling the person concerned what he has to say and loves to talk to people face to face.
9. Salman Khan has a love for Soaps. His bathroom at home is stacked with soap. He loves natural fruit and vegetable extracts when it comes to soap.
10. Salman Khan earns more than Hollywood actors like Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.