New Delhi, Oct 13: If you are an SBI Bank account holder you must register your mobile number with your respective branches on or before December 1, 2018, to continue enjoying internet banking facility as SBI bank has issued a notification asking its account holders to register their mobile numbers on or before given date or else bank will block net banking for the account holders who failed to do so.
"Attention INB (internet banking) users, please register your mobile number with us immediately, if not already done, through Branch, failing which the Internet Banking facility may be blocked with effect from 01.12.2018," the SBI notification, on its official website, read.
Here's a process to check if your mobile number is registered with the bank or not:
1. Visit onlinesbi.com
2. Log in with your ID and password
3. Now, click on 'My Account and Profile' tab
4. Click on 'Profile' tab
5. Now, click on 'Personal Details/Mobile'.
6. Enter the profile password
7. After entering the profile password, the registered mobile number and email id will be displayed