The Workings of a Destination Wedding!
Destination weddings are getting popular, its the fantasy and escapism part that's really intriguing. Plus, its also about making your guests have an experience of a lifetime. Its a celebration for the entire family.
According to, Ashmin Munjaal, of Starstruck Wedding Designers, and Meha Bhargava, Wedding Stylist and Founder of Styl.Inc, there are some aspects to keep in mind while planning a destination wedding. They are:
* Communication: If you are planning a wedding in Italy, France, Japan, Spain or Germany, then communication with native people can be a limitation. To break that, have a mediator.
* Cuisine: If you are planning a wedding in India or abroad, choosing the right cuisine is a limitation that needs to be taken into consideration. For example, if the wedding is outside India and you would like to have traditional cuisine, then you have to take the vendor from India (depending on where you are going) and have to do all necessary arrangements.
* Designer: Choosing the right designer is important. There are a lot of designers who can customise the outfit according to various occasions. They get to know your tastes and your likings to the T. You have to choose the right one to give the best outfit in your budget.
* Make-up: Make-up is another factor for destination wedding. You have to be very selective while choosing your make-up artist, picking a look according to the weather conditions and deciding on the make-up that suits you well.
* Unfamiliarity with the wedding destination: If you have always adored the idea of having a wedding in a specific way, and you are not ready to negotiate on that dream at all, it is important to know everything about the destination.
* Cost factor: You should expect a lot of guests to back out due to the commuting cost. It is not just about the cost only, but the distance and time they have to invest in travelling. So, there are chances that they might back out at the last moment. Be prepared for it.