Patna: Three members of a family were electrocuted in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district on Friday after a high voltage wire fell on them, police said. This is the second such incident in Muzaffarpurr in the last eight days. The incident took place in Majholia Utri Tola village. "A high voltage wire fell on their house when they were sleeping, all of them were electrocuted," a district police official said. About half a dozen people, mostly neighbours sustained burn injuries trying to rescue the victims. Last week, six members of a family were electrocuted in Benibad village.