Bollywood Heroines are trendsetters when it comes to movies, awards and various appearances! Thus why should they be left behind for their wedding! From traditional to being experimental with materials and embellishments, here are 5 brides that STUNNED us on their Big days:
* Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan: Didn't disappoint at all! Aishwarya Rai wore the bridal saree designed by Neeta Lulla on her wedding day. She married her Guru co-star Abhishek Bachchan on April 20, 2007. She wore a golden yellow Kanjeevaram saree with heavy work in Swarovski crystals and gold threads. Her hair was embellished with flowers and wore Gold and Emerald Jewellery that complemented her attire really well.
* Kareena Kapoor Khan: Whoa! The wedding of Kareena and Saif Ali Khan was one of the most talked about Bollywood weddings. Kareena wore her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore’s wedding sharara re-instated by Ritu Kumar. After which, Kareena changed into a comfortable Lehenga-Choli, designed by Manish Malhotra. She also wore heavy gold Kundan jewellery. Stunning as ever!
* Asin: One of the hit celebrity wedding dresses was worn by the beautiful actress, Asin when she married her longtime beau, Micromax Co-Founder - Rahul Sharma on January 19, 2016 according to Christian as well as Hindu rites. For the Hindu ceremony, the ‘Ghajini’ actress wore a golden Sabyasachi lehenga with heavy white-gold Kundan jewellery.
* Soha Ali Khan: The Pataudi Princess wore a sprawling and heavily-embellished cream lehenga by Sabyasachi with Gold and Pearl jewellery. She looked every bit the regal and royal bride, a nod to her background.
* Esha Deol: The elder daughter of Hema Malini and Dharmendra, Esha Deol tied the knot with businessman Bharat Takhtani in June, 2012. The ‘Dhoom’ actress wore a bright red and golden lehenga, designed by Neeta Lulla for her wedding day. Her lehenga, which was specially ordered from down south was a combination of three heavy Kanjeevaram sarees that was complemented by heavy traditional temple jewellery in gold.