It's easy to overindulge, and feel bloated and puffy after a big meal. The main cause? Not-so-savory reasons like gas and acid reflux. Instead of popping a Tums and flopping back on the couch, think about trying a natural cure for your stomach troubles. Yoga, is a great way to incorporate in your daily schedule to reduce the chances of indigestion.
Here are two poses of yoga to help for better digestion:
1. Lie down, relax and inhale.
2. Place your hands on your knees.
3. Exhale, and hug your knees to your chest.
4. Rock your knees from side to side to maximize the stretch.
5. Stay for five to ten breaths, and release your knees.
6. Repeat this move a few more times.
* Spinal Twist