New Delhi, News24 Bureau, Dec 8: The Exit Polls are out and it has lifted the Congress mood, but an uncomfortable quiet cannot be missed as Congres keeps the fingers crossed. In the BJP camp also a faint ray of hope exists...after all this is an Exit Poll.
Majority of the exit polls on Friday show that the Modi wave is waning in states that went to poll recently. Interestingly, there seems to be a Rahul wave catching wind if the exit polls are to be believed. The major shock for BJP, going by the exit polls, is coming from the Hindi heartland. The party is seen losing Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. Madhya Pradesh has been ruled by BJP since 2003. A close fight is being predicted in Telangana with TRS having an upper edge against Congress-TDP.
Here is look at all exit polls.
Madhya Pradesh (Total seats 230)
1. News24-PEACS MediaCong 110-120BJP 98-108
2. ABP News-Lokniti CSDSCong 126BJP 94 3. India Today-My Axis Cong: 104-122 BJP : 102-120
4. C-Voter Cong: 110-126 BJP : 90-106
5. iTV-NetaCong: 112BJP 106:
6.Times Now-CNXBJP: 126Cong: 89
7. Today's ChanakyaBJP: 103Cong:125
1. News 24-PEACS Media
2.India Today-Axis My IndiaBJP: 55-72Cong: 119-141
3.Times Now-CNXBJP 85Congress 105
4.NewX-NetaBJP: 80Cong: 112
5.Jan ki BaatBJP: 93Cong: 91
6.Republic TV-C VoterCong: 81-101BJP : 83-103
1. News24-PEACS MediaCong:45-51BJP:36-42
2. Today's ChanakyaCong:50BJP:3-6
3.India TVBJP: 42-50Cong: 32-38
4.Times Now-CNXBJP 46Cong: 35
5.India Today-Axis My IndiaCong: 55-65 BJP :21-31 seats.
6.Republic C-VoterCong: 40-50BJP: 35-43 seats
6 ABP News-CSDSBJP: 52Cong: 35
7. News NationCong: 40-44 seatsBJP: 38-42
Telangana (119)1. News24-PEACS MediaTRS: 55-60Cong-TDP: 50-55BJP: 5-8
2.Times Now-CNXTRS: 66Cong-TDP: 37BJP: 7
3.India Today-Axis My IndiaTRS: 79-91Congress+TDP: 21-33BJP 1-3
4.Republic-C-VoterTRS: 48-60 seatsCong-TDP: 47-59BJP: 5
5. TV9 Telugu-AARATRS: 75-85 seatsCong-TDP: 25-35BJP: 2-3News24 Bureau