New Delhi, Oct 8: As Karva Chauth is celebrated today, married women are all set to don their new clothes and beautiful jewellery to make the day special. Without mehendi, Karwa Chauth will remain incomplete and you will see long queues of women around various mehndi shops in the market. This is one festival which most of the married women await impatiently for the entire year.
Married women are geared up to observe the day-long fast so that their husbands are blessed with a long and healthy life ahead. Generally women wake up early in the morning that is before sunrise to feast on their Sargi received by their mother-in-law and then observe the day-long fast.
So here we give you some of the best messages through which you can wish your near and dear a very happy Karwa Chauth:
1) Hope this day makes the bond of our marriage stronger. Happy Karwa Chauth to My Sweet Loving Wife.
2) We’ll make life a bed of roses, no pain, no loss and no fear. You simply ask to God for our togetherness and I will do the rest. Happy Karwa Chauth!
3) I started living the day you came in my life so if your fasting for me then I just want to let you know that I want two live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth!
4) May the two of you always stay together happily. Wishing you very happy Karva Chauth!
5) The moon is shining brightly. The festival mood is all around but you are so far away. Sweetheart, I miss you much on this Karva Chauth!
6) Sending you my heartiest Karva Chauth wishes just to let you know you are special for every beginning in my life!
7) Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
8) May this Moon light fill your life with Cheer, Vivacity and Harmony. Happy Karva Chauth!
9) May the Sindoor testify your prayers (worship) for your husband's longest life and prove the depth of your heartiest love.
10) I hope that, this special and auspicious day makes the bonding stronger.
11) Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life.
12) As you worship the moon god and pray for the long life of your husband. May you be blessed with all that you heart desires.