1 ) Germany would stand by France's side in the 'fight against terrorism: German Chancellor Merkel
"All of us who have come together at the ASEM summit are united in our feeling of disbelief at the attack of mass murder in Nice," Merkel said during the summit between Asian and European leaders in Mongolia. "Germany stands at France's side, united with many, many others. I am convinced that, despite all the difficulties, we shall win this fight," she said.
2) Barack Obama slams terrorist attack in Nice
3) We won't be intimidated: Hillary
Hillary Clinton says Americans stand "in strong solidarity with the people of France," after a truck attack in Nice, France, adding, "We will not be intimidated." A truck carrying weapons and hand grenades plowed through a group of people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice late Thursday, killing at least 80 people. The Democratic presidential candidate says the U.S. and France will never let terrorists undermine democratic values. She says the "cowardly attack only strengthens our commitment to our alliance and to defeating terrorism around the world."
4) This is war, says Donald Trump
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in the aftermath of a deadly truck attack in France that if he's elected president he would ask Congress for a declaration of war on the Islamic State. In an interview with Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor," Trump says, "This is war." He spoke after a truck carrying weapons and hand grenades drove onto a sidewalk in Nice, France, and plowed through people celebrating Bastille Day, killing at least 77 people. Trump says to fight the Islamic State, which he calls a "cancer," NATO should be used "for a purpose." It was not immediately clear Thursday night who was behind the attack.
5) Appalled by the horrific attack in Nice: Narendra Modi
6) Mexican Senate building, in Mexico City is illuminated with the colors of the French national flag in solidarity following the deadly attack in Nice, France.
7) Leaders attending the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) summit in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, stand for a minute of silence for the victims of the Nice terror attack in France
8) Congressmen hold moment of silence for the victims of the Nice truck attack in Washington, DC